Prototype development fund
Prototype development fund is to fund faculty members with potential innovation ideas in order to create their first prototype. The prototype development cost shall not exceed RM3000.00 per prototype. The maximum duration to complete the prototype is 3 months.
Steps in acquiring the fund
1. Submission of proposal by faculty member through online application. (Click here)
2. Applications submitted will go through the process of evaluation (screening) by the Innovation committee Review Panel.
3. If successful, the applicant will be called for presentation of the prototype. (Prototype presentation template)
The research plan presented will be evaluated by the Innovation committee Review Panel.
4. If successful, the researcher will be informed.
5. The Innovation committee /Trust Fund Committee will distribute the funds to researcher.
6. The researcher is required to present/showcase the PROTOTYPE and a final report to Innovation committee at the end of the stipulated time.
For more information please contact:
APPLICATION FORM LINK