Postgraduate Degree (Research Mode)
Upon the completion of the MSc/PhD programme, the graduate students will be able to:
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge in various fields of biochemical and health sciences.
- Develop technical skills in scientific investigations to attain new knowledge.
- Identify, prioritise and manage challenges in scientific research by applying critical thinking and scientific methods.
- Deliver the results of the scientific research through good communication skills.
- Understand the importance of social, cultural and ethical issues in scientific work and the community.
- Integrate information for lifelong learning.
- conduct research independently, ethically with minimal supervision
- Apply research knowledge towards creative and innovative endeavours.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in initiating and conducting scientific discussion, meetings and other relevant matters.