Basic Cell Culture & Fluorescence Imaging Workshop 2018.
Institute of Medical Molecular Biotechnology, Faculty of Medicine, UiTM Sg Buloh Campus is organising a workshop Basic Cell Culture & Fluorescence Imaging Workshop 2018.
The details are as below:
Date : 15 – 18 October 2018 (Mon -Thurs)
Venue : Institute of Medical Molecular Biotechnology (IMMB),
Faculty of Medicine, UiTM Sg Buloh Campus,
i) *early bird – UiTM RM 450
- non UiTM RM 720
*10% OFF if register and pay before 1st September 2018
ii) Normal rate – UiTM RM 500
- non UiTM RM 800
- Introduction on basic cell culture, maintaining, functional cell assay, data analysis
- Introduction on fluorescence imaging, labelling, detection and imaging cellular analysis.
- Indirect immunofluorescence vs direct fluorescence
- Advanced fluorescence application with cloning, transfection, FRET, FRAP and FLIM.
Intensive-hands on with small group (5 – 6 person):
- Each group will be handled by experienced facilitator
- Aseptic technique, reviving, culturing, sub-culturing, freezing
- Functional assay – viability WST & apoptosis (annexin – flowcytometry)
- Cell imaging with fixation, staining, viewing
- Confocal laser scanning microscope, fluorescence microscope
You may contact Pn. Roslina Ali, 03-61265101 & En. Hazrul Nizam Hisham Hasmi 03-61265097 for further info.
For registration, please click HERE